Monday, May 21, 2012

DCC RPG WEEK!

This is a big week. DCC RPG should be shipping from the distributors to your FLGSs & online stores! Which means 3rd party pre-orders should start shipping tomorrow, and some stores might even have their books by tomorrow! Exciting!

For me, I'm hitting the post office to do some shipping myself. And then I'll be visiting my local FLGS and soliciting Crawl! Think they'll bite?

This Thursday my amazing weekly gaming group continues with Sailors on the Starless Sea. Then this Friday and Saturday I'll be running DCC RPG adventures at the Gamex (Strategicon) 2012 convention here in my home town of beautiful, but dangerous, Los Angeles. What a week!

By the way, if you're a Games Shop owner, or if you're friends with one, have them contact me if you think they should stock Crawl!

2 comments:

  1. My FLGS actually got their books today. I'm sure most will have it tomorrow, but that was crazy fast.

    ReplyDelete