Friday, June 29, 2012

CRAWL! No.2 On Sale Now!

The 2nd issue of Crawl!, the fanzine dedicated to Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game.

This issue features: Treasure Tables, Lucky and Legendary Items!

New weapons and equipment by Colin Chapman!

A merchant from the Sunken City by Jon Marr!

New art from new artists! (And our awesome regular ones too!)

Click BUY NOW! above or this!


  1. Subscribed. Looking forward to Issue 2. Sounds like a great line up.

  2. got my issue 2 and blogged about it - good stuff!

  3. How many pages are there in issue 2?

  4. Dude! I love the lucky items info and treasure charts! +4 to you, sirs!

  5. I love issue 2. Unfortunately, you sent me 2 copies (packaged individually). It was my intention to subscribe (starting at issue 2), and order a copy of issue 1. I placed 2 orders: first for issue 1, second for a subscription. How might I go about getting issue 1? David Williams