Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Issue No.2 Is At The Printers!

Yup, it's being printed. Hopefully by tomorrow a bunch will be folded, stapled, enveloped, stamped and on its way to my faithful subscribers.

Individual orders for No.2 will begin Friday at the earliest. Please, do not use the Buy-Now buttons for No.1 to order No.2. There is no way I can field corrections. So please wait for it.

Any subscriptions that I get between now and tomorrow will still begin with Issue No.1. So if you want to start you subscription with Issue no.2, wait until this weekend.

To hold you off, please enjoy the following art from Mitchell Hudson, more of his stuff can be found at his tumblr site: http://umberhulk.tumblr.com/ it's really creative stuff!

The following pieces illustrate the Treasure Tables.






2 comments:

  1. Awwwwesome! My DCC Modules #67 & #68 arrived today. This is going to be a great couple of weeks for DCC goodness. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that is some great looking art. I will swing back by on Friday to order the new issue. I also wanted to say that I really enjoyed the zine you sent me, the one about post-apoc Karaoke. It was so well done and moody. I really, really liked it.

    I missed out this year like a dork, but next spring I want to hit up the LA Comic Expo. I hope to scoop up comics and hopefully there will be some zines to score as well.

    Peace,
    Christian

    ReplyDelete