Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Magic Issue (#3) On Sale Now!


Anyway, sorry for the delay, I had all kinds of problems this month but I was able to make my own deadline and get it on sale in July, phew! I had a few concerns at first, but it turned out to be a solid issue--packed to the limit! 

Instead of being redundant spelling out this issue's features. I'll let the back cover do all the work:

Back Cover of Crawl! number 3.

What's your hold up? Get it now! http://crawlfanzine.blogspot.com/p/buy-now.html

4 comments:

  1. haha the aliester crowley cover cracks me up. is issue 4 the one coming out in sept? or will it be 5 by then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plan is #4 for end of August-beginning of September, then #5 for end of September-beginning of October... that's the plan, anyway.

      Delete
  2. Been meaning to check out Crawl! - The Crowley inspired back cover sold me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let the artist know! And I'm honored that you're interested in it! I'm a fan of "Dreams..."

      Delete