Tuesday, October 23, 2012

#5 is in Layout

Ok, an update. Not the epic one I promised, but an update none-the-less.

This is where we're at with Crawl! number 5:

Writing, done.
Art, done (this was actually the biggest hold-up.)
Lay-out, in progress.
Approval, tba.
Shipping, tbd.

So it's coming. The thing I've knew the most, as a newfangled mini-publisher, is that looks are everything, and it's not going to look good if you don't have good art... but what I've learned is that art is the biggest and stressful hurdles in this steeple chase. But I'd cleared it, so the zine is coming sooner than later!





2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to issue 5. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! It's FINISHED!!! It just needs to be approved, then I'll be able to RELEASE THE MONSTERS!!!

      Delete