Monday, October 8, 2012

Delays! Short update.

Sorry, but I just got back last night from a long trip and no orders went out while I was gone. I was able to check my email and answer a few, but not all... there were a lot.

Here's a quick update and report (because I have a busy week ahead:)

Crawl! #5 is written, and has been for a while. It's been mostly proofed, but final edits and art need to be done. So it's being delayed. It's a Monster themed issue for October. That's all I have time for right now. Jet lag is going to kick in soon, but these are my plans (in order):

  1. American Breakfast!
  2. Outstanding Crawl! orders!
  3. Clean up & unpack a bit!
  4. And then a full update!
So bear with me, I have a lot to share! (With pictures!) Here's a teaser:

What the...





3 comments:

  1. How'd the American Breakfast go (and what is that exactly)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Egggcellent! Bacon, Eggs and Hashbrowns!

      I've been eating only bread rolls with butter & jam for breakfast for the last 10 days. One day I had a couple hard-boiled eggs. Had some cheese with those rolls the first few days, but it messed me up. (Unfortunately I'm lactose intolerant, sucks I know.) I had some cereal with soy-milk a couple days, but that's just not enough. I need a hardier (heartier?) breakfast than the continental style breakfasts you tend to get in Europe.

      Delete
    2. Sounds like you needed a Scottish fry up! Eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomato, toast, beans, oatcakes -- and most of it done on the grill...

      Delete