Wednesday, November 7, 2012

In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (Indiegogo)

There is a week or so left on this project, and I hope it gets funded. As an incentive, they've bumped up the base book to 64 pages! This makes it a bargain.

Daniel Bishop is involved, and he's a solid, talented and creative writer! I can't wait to see what twisted stuff he brings to this book.

As a Judge, you can never have enough drop-in encounters for your campaign! This book is full of them!

I scrounged up $20 (and I'm broke) because I want this book! You should too!

http://www.indiegogo.com/squidsorcerer?a=122785

p.s. I pick up Crawl! no.5  from the printers today. A few hours of folding, stapling and envelope stuffing is next. Subscriptions should go out today or tomorrow and it should go on sale soon after. So hold on tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment