Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Submission Solicitation Time...

So Crawl! number six is off for approval. This gives me time to work on the next issue. The next issue is going to be focused on Judges. It's going to be full of Tips, Tricks & Traps. I want some unique stuff for Judges to do behind the screen to make the game fun and challenging to their players. A short adventure or encounter would be cool. As would some traps, especially some fun unique Grimtooth's style stuff. I particularly like multi-part, initiative based traps... I'll take some new critters too. How about some tips from you experienced Judges on running games?

Send your submissions to: crawl@straycouches.com !

2 comments:

  1. You should post some of the monsters from the Appendix M blog. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read it, and yes it is. I'm always looking for new, interesting monsters. Especially if they come with an encounter or lair. I'd prefer original stuff first, over reprinting stuff that's been blogged. But if there was something really awesome...

      Delete