Saturday, February 9, 2013

Crawl! Number 6 is now Sale!


Crawl! No.6: Classic Class Collection!

New classes for Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG as chosen by the DCC RPG community:
  • The Talented Bard!
  • The Tricky Gnome!
  • The faithful Paladin!
  • The survivalist Ranger!
  • Plus a New Spell!
  • and Custom Thieves!


Print Edition Available Now:

Ship to:
Save 25 cents with:
See what DWOLLA is about!
US ONLY! $3.70
Buy Now


Ship to:

Note: Dwolla users, make sure you do the following:
  1. First confirm the price, $3.70 each.
  2. Select Single Payment
  3. Enter in the Details box :
    Crawl! No.6
    Your name
    Shipping Address
    Email
  4. Complete Transaction
Don't have Dwolla yet? Get $10 in transaction fee credits when you sign up using this link: http://refer.dwolla.com/a/clk/3MXfSB

P.S. Digital Edition Available Tonight...

P.S.S. I might be AFK for a bit this weekend. First one to share this on a social network gets a special Crawl! exclusive gift. One for each major network, though you'll have to +t@g me somehow so I see. I'm not on Facebook, so good luck with that--I'm sure someone can figure that out, though.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see your giving WotC a run for their money on RPGNow. Crawl! is all over that leader board. Hoping the Manor can peek its head up there for a moment. Congrats on the PDF success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dak, I shared this on Facebook.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/Zelkfried/DCCBlog_zpsf7d41b77.jpg

    or here's a link to my public FB profile to see it posted.

    https://www.facebook.com/rick.koeppen

    I don't know if I'm too late or not!

    Also, I don't know why Blogger attached Tim's comment. I couldn't find a way to remove it, but it is a positive comment, so I suppose that is a good thing. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up on Dwolla using the link, just FYI, you get the $10 credit, we don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just check it, it says "Every friend you refer will get $10 in transaction fee credits when they create an account. And so will YOU!" ... I missed the $10 in TRANSACTION FEES. OK, that's lame. I'll clarify the link.

      Delete