Monday, May 6, 2013

SHIPPED! GAMEX 2013!

Two quick announcements:

Not the best shot, but you get the idea...

  1. Crawl #7 subscriptions have SHIPPED! Regular orders will be made available on Wednesday. I've been out of town, and spent the last two days in a hotel making zines... phew...
  2. I registered my games at GAMEX 2013. They're not approved yet, but they should be posted soon. I'll let you know so you can pre-register for my games.
That's it for now. Details tomorrow, or when I get back to Los Angeles on Wednesday.


4 comments:

  1. Excellent news Dak! As for the picture...I could see the Loch Ness monster better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Yeah I am still wondering what all that black is. Is there a naked woman there holding a Crawl#7 and it had to be blacked out by the FCC???? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sunny out the hotel window, so contrast wasn't very good. Heh.

      Delete