Thursday, September 12, 2013

More Excuses...

Sorry for the delay and any orders for print copies that were made in the last 2.5 weeks. I've been out of town, off the grid and being stupid in the desert for an annual desert camping trip that I've been doing for the past 10 years. Yes, it's dusty and full of hippies. But it's also full of crusty punks, metal heads and hard working artists...

I also came back to a dead computer. It took me two days to fix, but it's pretty much fixed. Long-story short; bad hard-drive or bad drivers or bad SSD design kept my computer from booting. I fixed it yesterday, mostly. But now I can get back to work...

I have orders to fill (Crawl#1 was sold-out, and now restocked.) A couple DCC RPG Adventures to edit. Crawl! #8 to finish, I still need art and some editing done. And then another project to work on, and ... man, I'm trying not to stress.

On a lighter note, I am sorry to say that Amplified D&D (D&D with Megaphones) didn't happen, failure rate for bad ideas are high at Desert Trip. Maybe next year...


2 comments:

  1. I paid for a subscription in January 2013. I'm surprised by the lack of issues released in 2013. Compared to the previous rate of publication we've seen a big dropoff in the releases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve, I'm sorry about that. Crawl! #8 is almost finished. I've been working on it all week, and it's looking good. In fact I'm going to update about it soon. Right behind that will be #9, which I'm excited to announce, but I'll wait until #8 is out in the wild. But #9's is already finished, all that's needed is a round of editing and then art... and my plan is to get right on that. Then #10... My plan is to get that out by the end of the year, so it might not be the pace of 2012, but it's pretty dang good if you ask me.

      Delete