Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Almost there...

Ok, finally an update. I got a little kick in the butt this morning about the lack of issues this year. I'm truly sorry. But there is good news. Number 8 is pretty much done. I hope to have layout finished and the final copy sent in for approval by Friday. Yep, and if it gets approved, it'll go to print NEXT WEEK. Yuppers. I don't like talking about my releases until it gets approved. But my track-record has been good. So here's a teaser of the cover, it'll give you a good idea what's in it...


The cover design is just a rough mock-up. But the art is amazing, it's by the fan favorite +Jason Sholtis. It'll be a wrap-around cover. The internal art is also amazing, and I'm waiting on one final piece, and it should be doozy. I hope you like it. I hope it's worth the wait. I've been working non-stop on it...

9 comments:

  1. Looks good, Dak! You've put out 7 outstanding issues so far, I don't doubt that you will continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dak! Jason's work is always outstanding. And you're making me look bad. I'm on issue #5 and while it started strong has been in neutral for a while. With this and WMLP being released reminds me to get my crap together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please, the Manor is worth the wait.

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Can't wait to see it in print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick question: How can we tell when our subscription is up? I have no idea if I'm at 6 issues or 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question! I did a quick check and #8 will be the last issue of your subscription.

      Delete