Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Gleaming the Hypercube!

I plan to be at a bunch upcoming Southern California gaming conventions this year:

  • Kingdom Con is two weeks in San Diego, April 23rd - 26th.
  • Gamex on Memorial Weekend in May, May 22 - May 25.


I will also be at a bunch of zine festivals and gaming days. I don't plan to just be there, +Mario Torres and I will also be representing Goodman Games with a table full of Goodman gaming goods, including a bunch of the new stuff just announced. I'm also proud to have on hand a ton of zines (real, physical zines) from all over the Roleplaying Gaming community for sale. Like a ton! Not only that, I plan to run the official DCC RPG World Tour Tournament, The Hypercube of Myt! I'll have a bunch of swag to give away, and I'm especially excited to have a bunch of special prizes for those that survive the most encounters. Be warned, at the tournament adventure's debut at Garycon 129 poor souls met their demise...

Update: Official event sign-up, here: http://www.meetup.com/Role-Players-San-Diego/events/221699024/

2 comments:

  1. Hypercube of Myt looks like a cool scenario! I hope you bring it to Game Hole Con this fall...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's available for anyone to order and run as part of World Tour! Someone's bound to do it, you could do it.

      http://www.goodman-games.com/worldtour.html

      Delete